DIMPLEX FIREPLACES

DIMPLEX FIREPLACES

DIMPLEX FIREPLACES REPLACEMENT BULBS

Replace Bulbs in Dimplex HUR20 (HURSEY) OPTIFLAME FIRE

Volts: 240/50Hz - Watts: 2180 - Elements: 2000w
When the heater is switched on, it normally has a coal effect display, except all the bulbs are now blown. The heater other than the blown bulbs is in good working order.
3 Bulbs needed to be replaced in the Dimplex HUR20 (HURSEY) OPTIFLAME FIRE heater. (They all had blown at this stage).
I safely removed the 3 bulbs which were blown via the front of the cover of the heater, They had not been replaced in years. Following the removal of the bulbs, I got confused in putting back the components that I had to take out to access the bulbs. None of these were electrical and no electrical elements of the heater were disturbed.

The guarantee on the applicance has well expired. Any documentation that came with the heater is gone. I moved into the house with the heater present and all bulbs were working. I do not know where the heater was purchased. I do not intend to purchase a new heater. I am a student.
Could you please provide detailed instructions (visual as possible) as off how to put this heater back together from the stage of the removal of the bulbs to stage on having the unit back together as normal.
I have searched the internet but I have not found anything. This does not mean the information is not on the internet.
Picture(s) available of heater on request.
I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment